We process the limited information you give to us on or using the Site. This includes information that can identify you (“personal information”), such as your first and last name, telephone number, postal and email addresses, reason(s) for reaching out and exchanges you may then have with us.2. How we use your information
We use your personal information to respond to your inquiries and send you email alerts if you subscribed to any. You will have the opportunity to opt out of such alerts at any time.3. With whom we share your information
We may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including operation of the website, analytics, customer service, corporate reporting, investor relations, distribution of surveys and in pursuance of the goals set out in Section 4 herein. These third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
- When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; or to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
- In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
- We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
5. Cookies and other technologies
- To help us recognize your browser as a previous visitor and save and remember any preferences that may have been set while your browser was visiting our site.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of website features and offerings and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether.
This site may also use web beacons (also known as clear gifs, pixel tags or Web bugs), which are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, that are placed in the code of a web page. We use web beacons to monitor the traffic patterns of users from one page within our sites to another, to deliver or communicate with cookies, to understand whether you have come to our site from an online advertisement displayed on a third-party website, and to improve site performance. We also may allow our service providers to use web beacons to track the visitor traffic and actions on our site. This helps us measure the effectiveness of our content and other offerings.
6. Children’s privacy
This is a general audience site and does not offer services directed to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 13 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond directly to that child to inform him or her that we must have parental consent before receiving his or her personal information.
7. External links
For any questions about privacy policies, please contact:
P.O. Box 25472
Attention: Legal Department